Wednesday, February 12, 2014

pink & frilly


 
{skirt: ZARA; sweater: GAP (similar); cardigan: French Connection; hat: Guess (old);

I love dressing down, but I'm a girly-girl at heart so when I saw this frilly pink skirt at Zara, it was love at first sight.  I started daydreaming of wearing it with white and some neutral (or pink!) sandals, or mixing it with other pastels, but I do love it paired with black.  I also love mixing pinks together and since I'm not able to wear sandals quite yet, I added this bright pink French Connection sweater for a pop of colour.  The skirt is faux leather, which makes it wearable now (with tights) and of course the pastel pink makes it a perfect piece to transition into spring... which feels like it's never going to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment