Wednesday, February 26, 2014

neverending sweater weather and two-tone pants

{sweater: Central Park West (sold out, love this yellow version; similar here and here); 
hat: BCBG (in-store, obsessed with this one); jeans: Joe's Jeans (coated version); 
boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors; sunglasses: Prada}

It has been freezing this week.  Back down to -25 with the windchill.  It's tricky shopping around this time of year because the stores are bringing out their spring stuff, but also extremely discounting their winter stuff.  Not knowing the weather was drastically going in the opposite direction of spring, but I was eyeing these tweed jeans for a while and totally forgot about them, then saw them again and they were 65% off - score!  With the weather this week, I'm really glad I bought them because, as I mentioned before, my closet is lacking in the pants department.  Plus, they're amazing.  They are super duper comfortable and dressy enough for work (on non-'Casual Friday' days).  And clearly I have a thing for two-tone pants (see here and, most recently, here - I'm still contemplating buying these black and white ones.)

No comments:

Post a Comment