Monday, February 17, 2014

faux / faux

tee: Mendocino; hat: Urban Outfitters; necklace: Juicy Couture (old); sunglasses: Prada}

Just a quick post of what I wore yesterday: a double dose of faux.  Faux fur and faux leather leggings.  (Well, technically it's a triple faux outfit because the sleeves on this tee are faux leather, which makes this tee amazing.  Unfortunately it was way too cold to take pictures without a coat on to show them off.)  I am obsessed with this MinkPink coat.  It is so cozy that I might start wearing it around the house since I don't own a robe.  It is seriously that cozy.  I love the two-tone look.  I had a hard time deciding between a black and cream faux fur coat, so when I came across this one my decision was made for me.  I think everyone should own something this fun and for the price, you can't go wrong adding this to your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment