Sunday, January 26, 2014

zip


It's been bone-chilling cold all week.  I mean -20 to -30 with the windchill.  It makes me shiver just thinking about it.  Being a Canadian you think I would be used to this cold by now, but I will never get used to it.  It started to warm up this weekend (and by warm up I mean -10) and I was able to wear my new boots.  (I've been living in Uggs because, besides Sorels, they're the only boots that you can wear when it's this cold out without freezing your toes off.  I learned my lesson on Friday.)  I became obsessed with those Chanel chain boots and thought that maybe I could splurge on them until I found out the price (which was a LOT more than I thought).  So I decided I would rather go on a vacation this year and be able to eat for the next few months and purchased these reasonably-priced DV by Dolce Vita boots.  I love the details on these boots.  (They look complicated but they actually slip on and zip up on the side.  Have they filled the void of the Chanel boots?  Maybe not.  But at least my stomach is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment