Friday, January 31, 2014

stripes & plaid




{shirt: Madewell (similar); sweater, jacket: GAP; pants: Paige (sold out, love these);
booties: MICHAEL Michael Kors; beanie: Local Heroes; sunglasses: Prada}

I mentioned earlier this week that I finally organized my closet and decided to hold off shopping until spring because going back to work in September following maternity leave, I went a little crazy shopping for fall (which is my favourite season to shop for) and my closet is overflowing.  I realized I have only worn these Paige plaid jeans 4x and that's a shame.  I've paired them with a grey tee (see here), a chambray shirt on its own (see here), a floral-print blouse (see here) and one time not posted on the blog with a simple black sweater.  My favourite outfit was probably pairing these pants with a floral-print blouse because I like trying new things and mixing patterns.  I've been seeing a lot of plaid mixed with stripes and thought I would give it a try.

Below is a picture of my outfit that I posted on Instagram, without the jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment