Tuesday, January 28, 2014

red






{ASOS Popper Skater Coat; pants: Bebe; turtleneck: GAP; beanie: Guess; sunglasses: Prada;
Silvy Ankle Boot (silver zipper), Mini Hamilton Saffiano Messenger: MICHAEL Michael Kors}

Red is one of my favourite colours to wear, even though I don't wear it often.  My grad dress was red (I had it made after seeing this amazing Cindy Crawford dress.  I told you I was obsessed with her).  So, of course, when I came across this coat I couldn't resist buying it because of the colour, but also because I'm obsessed with the hemline.  It's super flirty and fun.  Last week it was mostly about black pants because I was too cold and tired to even think about what to wear, but for this week (because I knew it would be another chilly week) I pulled out pants that I've had for years (the above Bebe ones), bought a new pair - amazing MICHAEL Michael Kors patterned ones (post to come) and pulled out my Paige plaid pants that I've only worn a few times (post also to come).  I've been cleaning out my closet over the past couple of months (yes, months!) and thought it was time to take a break from shopping (well, for the most part) and give more love to the pieces already in my closet.  Plus, I'm SO over shopping for this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment