Thursday, January 2, 2014

feline



{sweatshirt: Textile Elizabeth & James (also love this one); jeans: Marciano;

I'm finally feeling like myself again after being sick for about a week over the holidays.  I still have a few more days off so I'm wearing another casual outfit today.  I was going to attempt to head outdoors and finally check out the boxing day sales, but I'm stuck in-doors since there's a blizzard happening right about now.  (These pictures were taken the other day.)  So I guess I'll stick to online shopping.  It's definitely not as tiring.  If I do make it to the mall, I hate lugging around a heavy winter coat so I bought this Free People jacket (they have an ivory version!) specifically with that in mind since the sleeves make it warmer and cozier than a plain denim jacket so it's enough to go from the car to the mall (while running, of course).  I will definitely need to add a cozy scarf since it's ridiculously freezing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment