Sunday, January 5, 2014

denim on denim

{shirt: Madewell (similar, love this dotted one); GAP 1969 Legging Jeans
hat: Guess (old, love this one from Nasty Gal); sunglasses: Prada}

Just a quick post of what I posted on Instagram of what I'm wearing today - a simple denim on denim look.  This is my favourite chambray shirt from Madewell because of the two tones (the sleeves and the pocket are slightly darker).  And these GAP jeans are definitely my new favourite jeans.  They fit great and feel amazing.  This Guess hat that I bought a year or two ago is reversible (the other side is plain black) but I chose the leopard print side for a little pop.  Plus, I'm not sure if there is a better combination than denim + leopard print.  They're two "trends" that never go out of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment