Sunday, December 8, 2013

winter story









{Free People Shake It Pullover Dress (sold out, obsessing over this lace one);
Free People Winter Story Sweater Legging; hat: Guess; sunglasses: Prada;
Marc by Marc Jacobs Snow Booties (leathertall versions); bag: Louis Vuitton (old)}

I'm stocking up on sweater leggings since it's starting to get really, really cold (below 0).  I love these ones from Free People.  (I wanted the grey pair and now they're back in stock, yay!)  It was definitely fitting that I wore them yesterday since it was freezing and, sure enough, started to snow.  These Marc by Marc Jacobs snow booties are perfect for running errands, they're super comfy and keep your feet warm (plus, they have a hidden wedge!)  I've said it many times before that I hate the cold, but when it started to snow I did get excited because there's a good chance we will have a "white Christmas"!

1 comment: