Monday, December 2, 2013

fall pastels







{sweater: Topshop; pants: GAP; scarf: J.Crew; Rebecca Minkoff Mini 5-Zip;
boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors (in-store); sunglasses: Prada}

I walked into Topshop and gravitated toward all of the beautiful pastel sweaters.  I love that pastels are a big trend right now because I love the idea of wearing them all year round.  As I've said a million times on my blog, I'm not a fan of wearing all black and because it's almost winter (which I'm also not a big fan of), I think we should be wearing more colour to get us through these dark times.  (Literally.  It's dark when I leave the house and super dark by the time I get home.)  I love the idea of pairing a pastel with another pastel, but I decided to keep it simple and paired it with black pants and grey accessories, which is a nice way of easing into the trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment