Sunday, November 17, 2013

pop

  



{sweatshirt: Isabel Marant Pour H&M; GAP 1969 Legging Jeans; hat: J.Crew (similar); 
jacket: Anthropologie (in-store, similar) sneaker wedge: Marc by Marc Jacobs; sunglasses: Prada}

Since I found a coat for the winter, I'm now stocking up on toques (or beanies, as some people call them) since last week was freezing.  This weekend was pretty mild, but I find if you wear a toque, you're able to get away with wearing less clothing anyway.  I love this J.Crew one (mine is the non-cashmere version - I bought it in-store) because it's a nice pop of colour against all the black and grey I've been wearing lately.  (Speaking of grey, I missed out on the cardigan I wanted from the Isabel Marant collection for H&M, but needed a sweatshirt and thought this 'smile' one from the kids' collection was cute.)  It's not like me to wear so much of those colours.  And I think I was starting to go through withdrawals last week because I also picked up a neon pink sweater from French Connection, which I am obsessed with.  I feel like myself again!

No comments:

Post a Comment