Wednesday, November 27, 2013

marled

{sweater: M for Mendocino (love this Madewell one); skirt: Wilfred Free
jacket: Anthropologie (in-store, love this one); boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors (in-store);
necklace: Coach (old); sunglasses: Prada}

Today there was snow on my car that actually had to be removed for me to drive it.  Snow!  Sometimes we don't even get snow for Christmas so it was a bit surprising to see first thing in the morning.  And it was freezing cold.  Needless to say, it was the absolute perfect day to wear this cozy turtleneck sweater I picked up for approximately $40.  Although I love this sweater paired with this military jacket, it was so cold that I had to replace it with a much heavier winter jacket (this picture was taken on the weekend).  It's safe (and sad) to say I'm not wearing this jacket again until March... or even April.  It's officially time to say goodbye, fall (if I haven't yet already).  Our time together was short and I'll miss you.  But it's just that much closer to spring!

Below is a picture I posted on Instagram earlier today to show how pretty this sweater is (it was too cold to step off my front porch without a jacket!).  It's one of those I-can't-believe-it's-only-$40 kind of sweaters!


No comments:

Post a Comment