Monday, November 11, 2013

clueless



cuff: Chanel (vintage); sunglasses: Prada}

Anytime I see a plaid skirt or dress, I immediately think of one of my favourite movies of all time: Clueless.  'As if.'  'Whatever.'  'You're a virgin who can't drive.'  I could watch that movie over and over again and never get sick of it.  That's when I fell in love with Paul Rudd.  He's now one of my favourite actors.  More importantly, that's when I became obsessed with fashion and dreamed of having a closet like Cher's - one where a computer picks out your outfits for you.  I actually bought this plaid Topshop dress awhile ago (see here), but this time decided to play up the schoolgirl look by adding a blouse underneath and a blazer.  Tights are a must because it's almost below 0.  It was actually impossible to take pictures because it was freezing, raining and super windy this weekend.  Hence taking them on my front porch.  

I have 'Rollin' with the Homies' stuck in my head.  Now I have to watch that movie this weekend.  Can't Hardly Wait is another favourite.  Great, now I want to watch that movie too.  Guess I know what my weekend is going to consist of.

No comments:

Post a Comment