Thursday, October 17, 2013

tuxedo shirt





{shirt: Elizabeth and James (b&w version, obsessed with this DVF one); pants: GAP
shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs (love these mouse flats); sunglasses: Prada; bracelet: Coach (old)}

I remember seeing the black and white version (link above) of this Elizabeth and James tuxedo shirt on How I Met Your Mother and I can't recall if I specifically looked for it after seeing the shirt on that show, or if I came across it on my own, but I remember having a hard time deciding on that colour (because of seeing it on Robin), or the one I chose.  I'm a little obsessed with nude/blush tones (see this skirt and this blouse) so I went with the nude one.  Plus, around that time, I picked up another tuxedo shirt from Madewell that is cream and black (which I have yet to wear).  You would think 1 tuxedo shirt, definitely 2, would be enough, but then you come across one from Diane von Furstenberg (link above) and it's hard to stop yourself from buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment