Thursday, October 10, 2013

leopard is the new neutral



Leopard print is now considered a neutral and being paired with almost anything.  Normally I would pair these flats with a solid top and let them stand out, but I thought I would try the "trend" and not only paired them with stripes, but a little bit of floral.  






{Anthropologie Fleur Trimmed Henley; jeans: Guess by Marciano (old, similar);
GAP Animal Print Ballet Flats; sweater: James Perse (old, never worn!); bracelets: H&M}

I've always loved leopard print.  When it's a "trend", I think, "But isn't it always?"  I still have my first ever leopard print pumps (with pink trim!) that I bought from Aldo years and years ago.  (I also bought the matching bag, seen here).  I would love to wear them, but I just don't do 4"+ heels anymore.  Unless it's for a wedding or something.  So I've been searching for a pair of leopard print flats for a while, but couldn't settle on a pair until I saw these.  I love the fact that they're a mix between a leopard print and, my other favourite print, polka dots.  They're super comfortable and, for the price, they're a steal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment