Saturday, September 14, 2013

until next year. . .


{top left to bottom right: Valentino; Marc by Marc Jacobs (also here); Guess by Marciano; Matiko;
Marc by Marc Jacobs; BCBG; Guess (bought in-store, sold out online); MICHAEL Michael Kors
shoe rack: Pottery Barn}

Fall has arrived.  It was extremely cold on Friday.  I was not prepared and was the only one not wearing a jacket.  It felt almost like winter.  So it's safe to say, I will no longer be needing these.  As much as I love summer (and wedge sandals!), I'm excited to start wearing cozy sweaters, gorgeous jackets and funky boots.  But I thought I would take a moment to say goodbye to some of my favourites of the summer.  Tomorrow, we will say hello to fall shoes and boots.

Below, I replace my above summer shoes, with my dream shoe wardrobe for fall:

mouse flats: Marc by Marc Jacobs Scrunch Mouse Ballet Flats (these are super comfortable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment