Tuesday, September 10, 2013

navy and nude





{Clipped Dot Blouse; Astral Swing Skirt: Anthropologie; sunglasses: Prada;
shoes: BCBGirls (old); bracelet: Coach (old, similar here)}

I originally paired this beautiful navy blouse with a white skort from Zara (see post and more details here).  Unfortunately, that skort is a little too short for work.  Too bad since it was extremely hot today.  But even though this skirt is faux leather, I still kept cool.  I love this skirt, it's super soft and super fun to wear.  It has a 50s vibe and makes me look more 'shapely'.  I see SO many comments, especially from young girls, that talk about being skinny and 'no thigh gap'.  For me, I love the way Marilyn Monroe looked.  This skirt gives me a Marilyn Monroe feeling.  Now I just need a blonde wig.  Anyway, I normally try not to pair a top and bottom from the same store, but I just love this pairing.  And I also practically bought the entire Anthropologie store, so it'll probably happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment