Tuesday, September 17, 2013

coco






booties: MICHAEL Michael Kors (old); sunglasses: Prada; nails: Essie 'Chinchilly'}

My first Chanel piece.  Many years ago I ripped out a page from Instyle with these amazing Chanel heart shaped rings on it that I regretted not getting.  I still have the page up on my bulletin board.  So when I came across a similar vintage cuff to mine online, I thought it was the perfect piece that would help me get over not buying that ring, but someone had already added it to their cart.  It said 'check back in 3 minutes'.  I waited anxiously, but it was gone.  So I stalked the LXR&Co. website until I spotted this cuff and immediately added it to my cart, jumping for joy that I was able to get to it before anyone else.  It fits perfectly with the black & white trend, but it's also a piece that will never go out of style because, well, it's Chanel.  I also love that it could be worn with a dress, or with jeans and a tee.  It might be time to take down that page off my bulletin board.

A picture I posted earlier on Instagram showing more detail of the cuff.  Follow me @marikachi!

No comments:

Post a Comment