Thursday, August 1, 2013

stripes and florals (pinkalicious version)





{top: Banana Republic; shorts: J.Crew (sold out online); sunglasses: MBMJ;
bag: RED Valentino; shoes: Guess by Marciano; bracelets: J.Crew (similar), H&M}

Once again, stripes and florals.  I bought these J.Crew floral shorts a while ago.  I didn't own that many pairs of shorts for some reason (I think I went through a phase where I only wore dresses because I got lazy, or being on maternity leave I realized how my shorts department was lacking), so this spring/summer, I stocked up.  These shorts are adorable, but this outfit has been sitting around on my floor for a while for some reason not being worn.  Well, it was time to get moving since it's already August and the temperature is already dropping! #brr

No comments:

Post a Comment