Saturday, August 3, 2013

shake it up





{Free People Shake It Up Pullover Dress; booties: Topshop; necklace: Coach;
sunglasses: MBMJ; bracelets: J.Crew (colours sold out, similar here and here)}

I was going to the Macklemore concert (which was awesome and I highly recommend his album, or going to his show), but beforehand was spending the day shopping.  So I was looking for the perfect outfit to take me from day to night.  This dress was the perfect choice.  It was a little warm during the day, but it being a dress cooled me down and it became cool at night at the concert so I just rolled the sleeves back down and kept warm.  This dress is super comfortable.  I also love how roomy it is, which allowed me to pig out at the restaurant while we waited for the hail storm to end.  (Thankfully, the rain let up and, even though it rained a bit at the concert, it was a great night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment