Friday, August 23, 2013

romping around


(Marineland, Niagara Falls)


{romper: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar here); sunglasses: Ray-Ban (similar here); 
hat: Roxy (similar here); sandals: G by Guess}

Today was one of those 'wake up in the morning, throw something on quick and get out the door to try to beat traffic on the way to Niagara Falls' days.  So I threw on this Marc by Marc Jacobs romper I've had for years that I still love.  The last weeks of summer are upon us and I'm trying to make sure every summer piece in my closet gets attention.  And the ones that don't means I have to throw them away/donate, right?  Yeah, that's not going to happen.  I do donate a LOT of clothes but, for the most part, there's just not a lot of hot weather days in the year.  So it's Mother Nature's fault that some of my clothes get neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment