Sunday, August 25, 2013

romping around (again)




{Harry Checked Thermal Jumpsuit: Marc by Marc Jacobs; shoes: Guess;
bracelet: Coach (other colours); sunglasses: Prada; bow ring: H&M (in-store)}

Another day, another (Marc by Marc Jacobs) romper (last seen here styled with wedges).  I was heading to a festival with the kiddies and wanted something comfortable to wear on the rides.  I basically have one week left of wearing rompers and casual clothes.  (Yes, there will be weekends, but going back to work after being off for 17 months, I'll probably be wandering the house like a zombie in my pjs.)  It's crazy that tomorrow is the beginning of the last week of August.  Summer technically isn't over for another few weeks, but come September 1st and most of us are thinking fall.  Kids are going back to school and I'm going back to work.  I'm starting to gather all of the clothes I bought the other weekend (most items are still in the bags because mostly everything I bought was for fall) and trying to decide what will be my 'first day of work' outfit.  Hopefully it won't be deathly hot and I can start wearing my new clothes.  My favourite season is summer, but come September, I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment