Wednesday, August 7, 2013

LWD






{dress: Anthropologie; 'Baroque' sunglasses: Prada; necklace: Juicy Couture; 
shoes: Guess by Marciano (old, but love these)}

About 5 years ago I bought a white eyelet tube top dress that I was obsessed with, but it no longer fit me after having kids.  I was devastated when I sold it on eBay, thinking I will never be able to find another white dress.  Ok, it was a little dramatic.  I haven't been able to find one quite like it (it made my, ahem, chest area look really good), but I haven't been having a hard time finding white dresses.  Just in the last couple of years, I scored a Phoebe one for an amazing price, a pretty Textile Elizabeth & James one and, most recently, an eyelet Nanette Lepore one.  I fell in love with this Anthropolgie one because the details are so pretty.   I'll always remember that special bebe little number, but I think I'm doing just fine.

(p.s. So apparently this is not a dress, but a chemise.  Oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment