Thursday, August 15, 2013

keeper shirtdress



{dress: J.Crew; sneakers: Vans; sunglasses: Ray-Ban (old, similar here);
bracelet: BCBG; hat: Roxy (similar here)}

The reality of me going back to work is really setting in after shopping today for my little man's uniform for JK.  Sending one child off to school and one child off to daycare (which I've never done before because my sister watched my first child) is going to be a complete... mess.  I'm not sure how I'm going to get myself ready and two kids ready, fed and dropped off in time for me to catch my train.  It's definitely going to be interesting, to say the least.  Part of me is looking forward to going back to work, mainly because I love to dress up.  I will have been off for 17 months, plus pregnant for obviously 9 months before that... Mama needs some new work clothes.  I've been looking for the perfect chambray dress for a while now and this one will work for 'casual Fridays' when I don't have time to think about what top I want to wear with whatever jeans.  I also bought these sneakers to wear to and from work since I need to ease my feet into wearing heels... and deal with two kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment