Sunday, August 4, 2013

go for 'baroque'







{sunglasses: Prada (also here); top: H&M (old); sweater: Marc by Marc Jacobs;
shorts: AG Adriano Goldschmied; shoes: Guess; bracelet: Coach (similar)}

I went shopping with my sister before the Macklemore concert and, although I went into Prada to try on a pair of shoes (I'm obsessed with their black and white shoes for fall), I walked out with a pair of sunglasses (they didn't have the shoes I was looking for).  I've been looking for a new pair of everyday sunglasses and I've seen these 'Baroque' ones online, but thought they would look too big on my face.  I tried them on and, although they are quite big, I fell in love instantly.  But, more importantly, my sister fell in love with them and told me to get them.  So I blame her.  (Well, that's what I told my husband to do.)  I also blame her for making me want one of their mini bags.  (Ok, I have been eyeing them online for a while now.)  They're so perfect for someone 'mini' like me!  At least that's what I keep telling my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment