Sunday, August 18, 2013

boyfriend jeans & bows








{jeans: GAP (similar); blouse: Eight Sixty; shoes: Valentino; bag: RED Valentino;
'Baroque' sunglasses: Prada; bracelet: J.Crew (similar)}

I am definitely a girly-girl.  I love pink, bows, ruffles, lace, florals... (I think my 15 m.o. daughter is going to be a girly-girl.  She's already getting into my purses and trying on my shoes.  She makes a mess, but it makes me happy because I've always dreamed of having a little girl and going shopping together.  I hope she's going to be my size in shoes, otherwise, I'm going to be rocking my wedges and pumps until I'm 100.)  I toned down the super girly look by throwing on the most comfortable boyfriend jeans I've ever had.  I find these have a nice fit, rather than looking frumpy like some boyfriend jeans I've seen around, but they feel just as comfortable.  I'll be living in them soon since it's starting to get quite cool already.  This week is supposed to be really warm so I'll be wearing out my rompers, summer dresses and shorts before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment