Sunday, July 7, 2013

high on life






{shorts w/ belt: via Mendocino (old); tank: Wilfred Free (similar here); 
wedges: Guess by Marciano (old, but love these); sunglasses: Aldo (similar here)
'LOVE' bracelet: BCBGeneration (here and here); nails: Essie 'Blanc'}

I live for this weather!  I love when it's humid.  I went to Las Vegas on a July long weekend years ago and that wasn't even too hot for me.  Only a few things you can wear on days like these.  I almost ordered these Cameo high waisted shorts, until I remembered about a pair I bought a few years ago in a similar colour.  I read that if you're short, you should wear high waisted shorts/pants/skirts to give the illusion of long legs.  Is it working?  I'm not sure, but I love these shorts nonetheless.  They're perfect to wear casually, but you can also add a blazer and wear them on a night out.  Maybe not so much on these humid nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment