Wednesday, June 19, 2013

wild kisses




{top: Maison Scotch; boyfriend jeans: GAP; wedges: Matiko (similar here);
sunglasses: MBMJ; bracelets: BCBG (in-store, sold out online), H&M (in-store)}

This is the second top that I bought recently with lips on it.  Who can resist a kiss, let alone a wild one?  I discovered Maison Scotch just a little while ago and now am a big fan.  I love the leopard touch to this t-shirt so, of course, paired it with these amazing Matiko leopard wedges since I seem to be matchy-matchy with my outfits these days.  I used to buy a lot of t-shirts, specifically Marc by Marc Jacobs ones, but they would just sit in my drawer because usually when I get home from work I immediately put on my pjs and weekends I usually dress up.  Now that I'm on mat leave, I've been wearing a lot more casual clothes, which is nice for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment