Friday, June 14, 2013

shopping is my cardio




{tee: Wildfox Couture (sold out, hoodie version here); shorts: AG; sunglasses, 
espadrilles: Marc by Marc Jacobs; necklace: Guess; bracelets: H&M (in-store)}

Today is my birthday!!  It's, thankfully, a GORGEOUS day out.  Hot, hot, hot - just like I like it!  I ordered an adorable Free People dress (in pink, of course) for my birthday dinner tonight.  It arrived this morning and it's beautiful.  I can't wait to wear it!  

For my birth(day) outfit, I'm wearing this amazing Wildfox Couture tee.  I believe this tee was made for me.  I'm a shopaholic and I hate doing cardio.  I actually hate working out altogether.  But I did recently get back on the treadmill for the first time after having a baby a year ago.  Bikini season is approaching quickly.  Plus, it's obviously healthy for you.  I'd like to start doing yoga too.  But if all else fails, I will just go shopping!  (Which I plan to do today, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment