Sunday, June 2, 2013

check it




{Harry Checked Thermal Jumpsuit, sunglasses (old): Marc by Marc Jacobs; 
wedges: Guess by Marciano (old, love these); bracelet: BCBGeneration}

Yay, I was finally able to wear this Marc by Marc Jacobs jumpsuit!  I prefer to call it a romper.  I just like saying romper.  It was so hot on Friday.  Deathly hot.  But I love it.  In the evening, there's no need to worry about changing, or putting on a sweater.  It would be a shame to cover up this adorable thing.  I don't know what it is about rompers that I love so much.  Maybe it brings out the kid in me.  Maybe it's the fact that they're so easy to throw on, but more functional than a dress.  The first romper I bought since I was a child (although I didn't purchase my clothes as a child) was a polka dot Marc by Marc Jacobs one, which is still one of my favourite pieces to wear.  I also wore a jumpsuit on Saturday (post to come).  Is there a limit to how many rompers/jumpsuits an adult could own, before people start worrying about a Peter Pan-complex?  (Well, I actually LOL'd when I wrote 'adult' so maybe I should start to worry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment