Thursday, May 30, 2013

skort





{shorts: Zara; top: Eight Sixty (bought at Mendocino); bag, sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs;
bracelets: J.Crew and H&M (in-store); shoes: Steve Madden (old); lips: Smashbox 'Fuchsia Flash'}

I love the idea of wearing shorts for a night out, but this is even better.  I remember wearing 'skorts' growing up.  I loved the fact that you looked all fancy but then could run around and not have to worry about having any celebrity-type accidents.  Well, many, MANY years later, I still love the concept.  I'm always nervous wearing mini skirts, so I fell in love instantly when I saw these Zara culotte shorts.  I love the cut (also more flattering than shorts, if you ask me) and the white pair are perfect for spring.  And now there will be no worries when getting in and out of a car.  Because, you know, you never know when paparazzi will be around to snap your picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment