Saturday, May 25, 2013

red, white & blue






{tee: Zara; pants: GAP; shoes: Guess; necklace: Juicy Couture (old); nails: Essie 'Blanc';
jacket, ring (recent, in-store): H&M; sunglasses (old), bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs}

I'm just going to pretend THAT week didn't happen.  So much for wearing a cute romper on Victoria Day.  I know it's only May, but it's been so humid some days!  Plus, I wore my denim jacket and I was still cold and it was supposed to be the hottest day of the weekend.  Yes, I prefer hot weather, but I'm not going to complain about today's weather.  It was a bit chilly at times, but I don't mind wearing a light jacket and I finally got to wear this cute Zara tee I've had for a while.  See, because this is spring weather.  (Ok, maybe I'm just appreciating today because this past week was freezing.)  Anyway, I decided to pair this super cute tee with my red GAP khakis I love so much.  And since it's Memorial Day weekend, I thought I would show some love to my American friends by adding this blue Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet.  I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, surrounded by friends and family!

p.s. I'm also trying out the white nail polish trend and LOVE it!  It reminds me of when I used to paint my nails with whiteout as a teenager.  Oh, the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment