Monday, May 6, 2013

minnie mouse





Cleaning up the backyard...



{tee: Zara; jeans: GAP; shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs (bought at Holt Renfrew, also here);
sunglasses: Guess (old); bracelets: J.Crew (here and similar here), H&M (in store, recent)}

It was my daughter's 1st birthday on Saturday!  We had the party on Sunday though because it was Easter weekend for us Ukrainians and we bless our food on Saturday evening.  Plus her brother was at my in-laws for the week and was coming home Saturday afternoon.  I had a lot of errands to run, from picking up balloons (see below pic I posted on Instagram), to picking up the Minnie Mouse cake.  In honour of my daughter's birthday, who we call 'Miss Mouse' because her middle name is Minnie, I wore this adorable Minnie Mouse tee I recently picked up at Zara.  Of course, I couldn't help pairing my outfit with these Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats, which were perfect to run errands in because they are so comfortable!  Pink + Minnie Mouse = I am definitely a kid at heart!

I went with a pink, Minnie Mouse theme and these were 2 of 5 balloon bouquets.  These were the smaller bouquets!

No comments:

Post a Comment