Sunday, May 19, 2013

indigo




 {tee: J.Crew; jeans: GAP; hat: BCBG: necklace: Guess;
sunglasses, shoes (bought at Holt Renfrew, other colours here): Marc by Marc Jacobs; 
bracelets: J.Crew (here and similar here), H&M (in-store, recent)}

I started off the day thinking I was finally going to be able to wear one of my (3) new rompers to Niagara Falls because it looked like it was going to be a hot day, only to feel the weather before I got dressed and... it was chilly.  So I threw on this outfit, even packing my new denim jacket, only to get to Niagara Falls and it being scorching hot.  All I could think about was how I could have actually worn one of my rompers and evil-eyeing anyone wearing one (kidding!).  Then, all I could think about was finding a Starbucks so I could get my favourite Shaken Passion Iced Tea because I was slowly passing out from the heat because I was clearly overdressed.  Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter... and you know what I'm going to be throwing on.

I posted a close-up of my bracelets on Instagram... Heart bracelets from H&M; pink ones from J.Crew.


p.s. no matter how many times I go to Niagara Falls, I always want to go back...

No comments:

Post a Comment