Friday, May 3, 2013

florals, polka dots and bows, oh my!




{top: Madewell (also here); jeans, shoes (similar): GAP; blazer: Talula; handbag: RED Valentino;
bracelets: J.Crew (here and similar here); sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old)}

I love mixing florals and stripes (love that this Madewell tee has that combination built in!), so I thought I would try florals and polka dots.  Planning my daughter's 1st birthday party, I've been feeling very girly so I piled on the pink - from this super comfortable blazer to my accessories - and even originally pairing this outfit with pink heels because I'm petite and wearing boyfriend jeans with flats can make me look even shorter.  But running errands in my ripe old age of 33, I can no longer do so in heels.  Oh, to be young again.

No comments:

Post a Comment