Sunday, April 7, 2013

shades of blue




{chambray shirt: Madewell; jeans: Guess by Marciano (old); shoes: GAP;
sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar here); belt: Zara (old);
'sweet' affirmation bracelet: BCBGeneration (also here); nails: Sephora by O.P.I 'Havana Dreams'}

Right when I saw these blue Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses last summer, I instantly fell in love with them.  The only problem is that I have yet to get prescription lenses put in them because I have so many pairs of sunglasses and it costs a small fortune just for one pair, so I don't wear them as often as I'd like.  I can wear them, as long as I'm not driving.  Or needing to see a few feet ahead of me.  But this summer I'll have to change that because I'm obsessing over chambray shirts (especially this Madewell two-tone one) and the whole denim on denim / monochromatic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment