Thursday, April 18, 2013

polka dot on polka dot



{dress: Topshop; shoes: GAP (sold out online, similar here); sunglasses: Juicy Couture (old); 
Classic Q Hillier Mini Hobo Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old, but larger version here)}

I guess Mother Nature read my last post because there was a heat wave today!  It's supposed to be a lot cooler again tomorrow so, as I've said before, I'm not getting my hopes up.  But I enjoyed every minute of it today and what better dress to celebrate the heat wave than this adorable Topshop dress, which I saw in Glamour recently.  As someone who is obsessed with polka dots, I had to have it.  The actress modelling it was/is pregnant and it looked super cute on her, so it almost makes me want to get pregnant again just so I can wear it during my pregnancy.  I loved rocking my pregnant belly.  But it's not going to happen...anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment