Friday, April 26, 2013

garden party



{dress: Eight Sixty; booties: MICHAEL Michael Kors (old); sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old);
bracelet: J.Crew; nails: CoverGirl 'lav-endure'}

I cannot get enough of florals.  My closet is starting to look like a garden.  Floral-print jeans (I'm currently obsessing over these J Brand orchid print ones), tops, blazers, bathing suits... and this dress.  Right when I saw it, I fell in love with it.  And then I went back to buy it because I couldn't stop thinking about it, but my size was gone.  Don't you hate when that happens?!  Luckily, I found it somewhere else.  I'm so happy I hunted it down because it's the perfect dress - you can take it from day to night and wear it so many different ways.  It looks great with a jean jacket, or black blazer.  A leather moto jacket would look amazing.  The colours are so bright and beautiful, you can't help but be happy wearing this dress.  I mean, who's unhappy in a garden full of beautiful flowers?

No comments:

Post a Comment