Sunday, March 24, 2013

pastels




{leather jacket: Danier (old, but LOVE this Club Monaco one); jeans: 7 For All Mankind; 
t-shirt: GAP; boots: Sam Edelman (also here); sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs;
necklace: Juicy Couture; nail polish: Sephora by O.P.I 'Havana Nights'}

I'm obsessing over pastels for spring.  It's becoming my favourite trend to the point that I'm specifically searching for pastel items.  Pastel leather, specifically, is a big trend so I'm finding so much inspiration for this leather jacket I bought probably 5 years ago and have neglected for the last few years.  (I actually contemplated selling it on eBay!)  Now I'm completely obsessing over it.  It's nice when you find something in your own closet and are able to make it feel new again.  (Note to self: everything old is new again.  Do not sell anything!)  I kept it simple this past weekend with jeans and a white tee because I needed a new manicure and decided to go pastel on my nails.  Plus, I'm lacking in the pastel accessories department and on my search, I came across this beautiful Marc by Marc Jacobs scarf, which would be perfect since it's still chilly on most days.  (We did luck out on Saturday with some scarf-free weather!)

Also, on my quest for pastel accessories, I came across this Cambridge bag in the most prettiest pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment