Tuesday, January 29, 2013

breaking in

  



{wedge sneakers: Marc by Marc Jacobs; leatherette legging jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied; top: Another Shop/nastygal.com (old); bracelets: BCBGeneration, Marc by Marc Jacobs
sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old); hat: Big It Up (old)}

It was such a gorgeous day on Saturday.  I'm not a big fan of snow, or the freezing cold, but when the sun is shining and I don't have to wear Uggs and bundle up so much that I can't breathe, I can live with snow.  (Not that I really have a problem wearing Uggs.)  So I was off to the mall and I decided to break in my wedge sneakers.  I couldn't wait until spring!  I love them so much.  They were so comfortable.  I was right, I will live in them.  For someone lacking height, they're the perfect shopping shoe.  And I do a lot of shopping.

p.s. I posted the picture, below, on Instagram and tweeted it and @marcjacobsintl replied "so good!".  How freakin' cool is that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment