Thursday, June 26, 2014

pretty pastels




{Talula Keisei Dress, Talula Kent Blazer; pumps: GUESS (other colours here and here);
bracelets: J.Crew; sunglasses: Prada}

I love pastels, especially paired together, so when I saw this pretty blue dress at Aritzia, I knew instantly that I would pair it with this pastel blazer (that I also picked up from Aritzia a year, or two ago) because the dress has spaghetti straps and an open back, which are not appropriate at my work.  But that's why I love this dress so much.  It works for the office by adding a blazer (or sweater) and it's perfect for drinks on a patio after work without the blazer, especially when it's super hot.  And if it gets a bit chilly, you just throw the blazer over your shoulders because it's so lightweight and drapey.  I love this dress so much that I also picked up this polka dot version and knew I could pair it with the same blazer that I also have in black.  I also just realized I have these pumps in black too.  Hey, when you love something that much, why not buy two?

No comments:

Post a Comment