Wednesday, February 5, 2014

two-tone / printed pants


{top: Mango (old); pants: MICHAEL Michael Kors; ASOS Popper Skater Coat;
sunglasses: Prada; shoes: Nine West (old)}

I rarely buy pants because I'm petite and I'm too lazy to hem them.  Plus, all the money I would spend on hemming, I could buy more clothes!  (I love that GAP has petite sizes and buy most of my pants there.  But my size sells out pretty quick.)  It became so cold last month that I knew I needed to invest in a couple more pairs.  When I walked into Michael Kors, I instantly saw these pants hanging at the back of the store and I'm pretty sure I ran to them so that nobody would steal the last size (they probably had more pairs in my size but I did not want to take any chances).  I tried them on and fell in love.  (Thankfully they're straight pants so I can tuck them under, which is great because I can tuck them according to the shoe I wear.)  I LOVE the print, but am obsessed with the fact that they're two-tone.  (I'm also obsessing over these black and white ones.)  I thought about pairing these pants with some colour but found this navy top in my closet and thought it was a perfect fit.  I added a pop of colour with this amazing ASOS coat (last seen here), which is now only $60!  I think I might have to pick it up in the navy or black.  Or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment