Friday, October 11, 2013

plaid & floral




{blouse: Zara; Paige Verdugo Plaid Skinny Jeans (sold out, love these); sunglasses: Prada;
booties: MICHAEL Michael Kors; bracelets: H&M (in-store)}

This is my third time wearing these Paige Denim plaid jeans (see them here paired with a little leather and here paired with denim).  This time, I thought I would be a little adventurous and paired them with something floral, which I've been seeing everywhere.  I thought I would ease into the trend with this beautiful floral blouse I bought from Zara back in July because the print is not too overwhelming.  The blouse also makes the outfit more appropriate for work.  I added a black sweater because, again, I'm always freezing at work and it tones down the look even more.  It's definitely a combination I'm surprised works so well.

Love these tips from the Free People blog on how to mix plaid & floral.

No comments:

Post a Comment