Sunday, September 8, 2013

punk





{top: Mendocino; jeans: Paige; sunglasses: Prada; necklace: Juicy Couture (old);
boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors (bought in-store, similar here); bracelet: BCBG}

I'm not going to pretend I know anything about punk, but what I do know is that I'm obsessed with these plaid jeans.  I wanted the perfect pair of plaid pants and I don't remember how I came across these, but I'm so glad I did.  They're exclusive to net-a-porter.com so I knew I needed to snatch them up and I see now that they are quickly selling out.  Plaid is a huge trend this fall and I'm all over it.  For work, I'd pair these pants with a blouse, but I instantly knew this tee with faux leather sleeves would be the perfect match.  I'm currently eyeing so many other plaid pieces that I'm trying to contain myself, but there's something about the print I have always loved.  So the fact that there are amazing pieces everywhere (pumps!), I can't help from wanting them all.

p.s. I just bought these MICHAEL Michael Kors ankle boots at a Michael Kors store and they are so comfortable.  I can't seem to find them online, but I also like these with the studded heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment