Thursday, August 29, 2013

sunshine








{skirt: Zara (old, similar here and love this yellow skirt for fall); tank: GAP (old, similar here); 
hat: Roxy; shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs (also here); sunglasses: Juicy Couture; bracelets: H&M}

Holy heat wave today!  Way to go out with a bang, August.  I still can't believe it's almost September.  It made me want to bring out my brights since I bought very few brights for fall.  I usually don't dress in black, or if I do wear black pants, I pair it with a bright sweater.  But I'm finally feeling the black and white trend and think I'm going to run with it this fall.  I just bought my first Chanel piece - a vintage black and white cuff - and I'm DYING for these Prada wedges and am hoping they go on sale before my size runs out.  So I'm basing most of my wardrobe around those pieces.  I don't know if I'm drawn to it all of a sudden because it'll be easiest now that I'm going to be getting myself ready, plus two little ones, or I'm just obsessing over those wedges.  Either way, I usually find black and white boring, but with my new Chanel cuff and Prada wedges (that I believe will be mine one day), I'm excited to wear black and white.  But knowing me, I will throw in some colour somewhere like this amazing Zara coat I just came across.

(p.s. These adorable Marc by Marc Jacobs slingback mouse flats were definitely a favourite this summer.  They are so comfortable and the bright pink makes any outfit fun.  I'm going to have to get my hand on a pair, or two, for fall to add to my collection.)

No comments:

Post a Comment