Tuesday, June 11, 2013

fuchsia & leather(ette)





 
{sweater: J.Crew; leatherette leggings: AG Adriano Goldschmied; bag: Aldo;
shoes: MICHAEL Michael Kors; necklace: Guess; bracelet: BCBG; sunglasses: MBMJ} 

I had plans to meet up with some girlfriends for dinner last night and was excited to wear a cute little romper or dress.  But no such luck, it was cold.  So I pulled out these leatherette leggings I love so much.  I was hoping to, at least, wear them with some leopard wedge sandals I bought a little while ago (that I have yet to wear), but no such luck, it was pouring rain.  Already set on this leopard bag (love the pop of pink!) I have barely used and have had for years, and not one to dress in all black, I thought what better top to pair with these leather leggings and bag than this J.Crew fuchsia sweater.  This linen sweater is definitely a staple, so lightweight and comfy, that I might have to buy it in the other two colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment