Sunday, April 14, 2013

blue & orange


{MBMJ Sweatshirt, hobo bag (old, but larger version here), watch (Holt Renfrew, but also here), sunglasses (old), Rubber Standard Supply Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs; jeans: J Brand
necklace: Juicy Couture (old); nails: CoverGirl in 'Coral Silk'}

I think this may be my new favourite colour combination: royal blue and orange.  While I was online shopping, I saw an outfit put together that consisted of a similar pair of blue pants and a solid orange sweater, so when this Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater arrived the other day (which I'm totally obsessed with btw), I immediately thought of pairing it with these royal blue J Brand pants I happened to already own.  (Normally I would have just thrown on jeans.)  Then it led me to create another outfit in my closet, which consists of orange linen pants and a royal blue cropped sweater.  Now if only the weather would heat up, I could wear it.  But since there was freezing rain the other day, I guess I will stock up on some more sweaters.  In April.

No comments:

Post a Comment